We are Nama Studio, a certified Shopify Expert boutique agency based in Italy. We work side by side with our clients to help them sell online, simplify their e-commerce processes and use Shopify at its full potential. We are looking for a personable and proactive Shopify developer with excellent knowledge of Shopify to join us on our mission to create successful e-commerce stories.
Freelance - Remote from European timezone
- Developing and maintain responsive, high-performance Shopify themes
- Implementing modifications and enhancements to existing Shopify themes
- Utilizing Shopify APIs (including Ajax API, Predictive Search, Recommendations API) to enhance the user experience
- Collaborating with project managers to ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs, store-specific functionalities and provide time estimates for specific tasks
- Staying updated with the latest developments in Shopify’s architecture and platform changes
- Proficient in Shopify's proprietary language, Liquid
- Strong understanding of CSS and its best practices
- Solid experience with Vanilla JS within Shopify Themes
- Proficient in using Shopify APIs including Ajax API, Predictive Search, Recommendations API Strong understanding of responsive web design techniques
- An understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that the application will adhere to them
- Git Code Management & Shopify Dev Workflow
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and the ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Strong team player, comfortable with presenting ideas and solutions
- Proactive, self-sufficient and professional, with strong organizational skills and a passion for detail
Nice to have
- Experience developing Shopify apps
- Knowledge of GraphQL
- Experience integrating ERPs with Shopify
The interview process
- An initial 30-minute introductory call to assess mutual interest.
- You will be assigned a practical exercise to understand how you work.
- A second interview with the founders/members of Nama. We will talk about the role, expectations, contractual aspects and growth opportunities.
At Nama, we believe in an inclusive market, where minorities and diversities can thrive. This means that we work with brands with a strong cultural, ethical or eco-sustainable vision, and we also are looking for collaborators with a diverse background.
Qualsiasi sia la tua storia, provenienza o identità: sei benvenut!*
To apply, send us your CV + Github/Portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org